INTRODUCING THE NEW GUILD COURSES
Inspired to Create
A suite of hand and machine embroidery courses plus an Introductory option
Courses developed to enhance the designer within you!
Develop your individuality using design development and textile responses…
- Improve your textile-related skills
- Enable your creative independence through exploration
- Generate your unique design ideas and interpret these into textile responses
- Analyse your ideas and techniques to improve your self-confidence as a textile artist- whatever your aspiration
As a result you will…
- Not be under pressure just to meet the criteria of the curriculum
- Be in a position to recognise your development through reviewing and comparing work
- Work at your own pace, within a comfortable environment
- Be able to cherry-pick and not have to follow a strict, prescriptive timetable
- Be free to spend more time on those stitches and techniques which particularly appeal to you
If you are an independent learner these courses are designed for you… structured courses completed in a relaxed environment… working at your own pace!
Georgia told us… I loved that I learned how to interpret an image and transform it into embroidery.
Susan told us... I have really enjoyed every aspect of the course. It suits my way of learning. The course notes are very clear, concise, and organised so well. The checklist for work completed is a great help to show what you have done and what comes next. The instructions for the stitches are easy to follow and each session is a complete package in itself.
-- Susan P, UK.
What's On Offer?
- Introductory Course (Hand or Machine Options) £75.00
- Three further courses (Hand or Machine Options) from £495
- Personal coaching options available
- Assessment option available
- Payment on-line by credit/debit card Join with and learn from other participants in our courses community rooms
Discount vouchers for courses are available to new and renewing Guild members from August 2020 for 12 months! Exclusive Members-Only prices on Guild Courses is just one of many benefits of joining the Embroiderers’ Guild, why not explore our Membership page to find out what else the Guild could do for you?
TAKE ME TO MEMBERSHIP